8-colour large format printer designed for the Graphic Arts industries. The iPF6400S produces high-quality, high-speed A1 (24") prints for low cost. Optional spectrophotometer also available.
- LUCIA EX 8-colour ink gives you a broad colour gamut, with outstanding black reproduction
- Ideal for the production, photographic, design and exhibition industries
- High-capacity, 300ml ink tanks for fewer refills
- 250GB HDD for efficient printing of complex jobs
- 'Hot Swap' ink tanks
- Manage print costs and track ROI with inbuilt accounting tool
- Inbuilt colour sensor ensures consistent and accurate colour reproduction
- Optional spectrophotometer for automated, high-precision colour management
- Added-value software provided as standard
Découvrez tous les atouts du Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S
Exceptional quality - with every print
8-colour LUCIA EX ink means the iPF6400S achieves outstanding print quality. Fine details are reproduced with higher print registration accuracy. Output is also highly durable with strong scratch resistance. Because Canon is the only manufacturer to offer the same ink across all 8-colour widths, the same quality and depth of colour can be consistently managed across multiple 8-colour printers.
High productivity… with low TCO
The iPF6400S is built to get things done. Its high-capacity, 300ml ink tank requires fewer ink changes, while hot swap ink tanks allow ink to be replaced without interrupting the printing process. An automatic email alert lets you know when it's time to change ink tanks, replace media or notifies you when a job has finished. With the latest software included free, you'll have all the support you need for high productivity from the outset. A built-in 250GB HDD enables large print jobs to be stored easily, while Gigabit Ethernet connectivity allows data to be transferred fast - even when managing high print volumes.
The iPF6400S comes equipped with an array of features to ensure great results for a variety of large format printing needs. Canon's unique colour calibration feature uses a built-in colour density sensor to optimise print output throughout the large format range. An optional spectrophotometer unit provides rapid colour measurement and schedulable colour checking, which allows for convenient and stringent quality control across all jobs. All in all, the iPF6400S is versatile enough for a range of applications - from poster printing to high-quality canvas production.
The iPF6400S comes with a generous range of the latest comprehensive software. With integrated printing solutions for photos (Print Plug-In for Photoshop), posters (PosterArtist) and MS Office (Prin
En savoir plus sur le Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400S et ses fonctionnalités.
- ARCH 000 imagePROGRAF iPF6400S